FIVE: This is the number of power and Divine grace.
- Five kinds of animals were sacrificed under the Old Covenant Law of sacrifice: goats, sheep, cattle, pigeons and doves [Genesis 15:9; Exodus 29:38; Leviticus 1:1-17; 3:1; 4:3, 14, 23, 28; 5:6-7]
- God changed Abram's name to Abraham by adding the letter/number five to his name [Genesis 17:5]. He changed Sarai's name by adding the same letter/number with the value of "grace" to form the name Sarah [Genesis 17:15]. Abraham and Sarah were transformed by grace to become the parents of a family from which the Messiah would be born
- The Tabernacle was measured in multiples of five [Exodus 25 - 27]
- There are five books of the Torah (first 5 books of the Old Testament)
- Matthew's Gospel is divided into five "books" composed of five narratives and five discourses.
- Jesus bled from five wounds on the altar of the Cross: His two hands, his two feet and His head.
- Daniel proclaimed the Fifth Kingdom to be an Everlasting Kingdom [Daniel 2:37-44].